Retain a Board-Certified Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Petersburg
Understanding your rights is important. If you've been injured, you need to speak with a professional who can protect your future and fight for you. But how do you choose the right personal injury lawyer in St. Petersburg, FL? What should you look for and how can you be sure that the attorney who have hired for your case is the right choice?
When You're Looking for an Injury Attorney, Make the Right Choice
There are several unifying key points to look for that can distinguish an attorney as capable and prepared to represent you effectively:
- Look for an attorney with experience. Attorney John Mathias of The Law Offices of John R. Mathias, P.A. has been practicing law since 1988.
- Look for an attorney with extensive training. Our lawyer is board certified by the Florida Bar in the area of Civil Trial Law-an accomplishment few achieve. He has also been certified by the Supreme Court of Florida as a civil court mediator and court-appointed mediator.
- Look for an attorney who understands injury law. Our attorney began his career working for insurance companies including State Farm, Allstate, and Nationwide, defending arson, fraud, and injury claims. Nationwide Insurance Company provided additional negotiation training through the Pepperdine School of Law in California. He now uses this training and experience to fight those companies he once represented on
- Look for an attorney with professional associations. Attorney Mathias is a member of the Florida Justice Association, the American Association for Justice, The Florida Bar, Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers, and the St. Petersburg Bar.
- Look for an attorney who is highly rated. Our firm is committed to excellence. Attorney Mathias is AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, a highly respected attorney ranking service.
Learn more about what makes The Law Offices of John R. Mathias, P.A. the right choice for you. Call our office today at (727) 270-8360 for a free consultation.