Car Accident Lawyer in St. Petersburg, FL
Dedicated Pinellas County & St. Pete Auto Accident Attorney
Every day, countless auto accidents take place throughout St. Petersburg and the Tampa Bay area. Whether you're on the Courtney Campbell or I-275 and regardless of how careful you have been driving, it is only a matter of time before someone makes a mistake or acts negligently and causes a serious car accident. If you can prove that another person acted in a negligent or reckless manner, consequently causing the accident, you could be awarded compensation for your pain and suffering, medical bill, lost wages, mental anguish, property damage, and more.
Contact a Pinellas County Car Accident Lawyer
The first step is to contact our dedicated and experienced St. Petersburg car accident attorney at the Law Offices of John R. Mathias, P.A. Attorney Mathias has navigated countless car accident claims towards proper compensation for the injury victims. Along with having decades of experience in this arena, he is AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, a distinction reserved for attorneys who meet the highest standards of acumen and ethics.
Your Defense For Car Accident & Negligence Claims
A lot of things can go wrong on the road. However, when these hazards are due to another's irresponsibility, then they qualify as negligence.
There are many acts of negligence that could cause or contribute to an auto accident, including:
- Talking on a cell phone
- Texting while driving
- Running a red light
- Running a yellow light
- Failure to yield
- Making an illegal turn
- Driving under the influence
What are the Most Common Auto Accident Injuries?
If you’ve been in an auto accident, you could experience a variety of different injuries. Common injuries from an auto accident are:
- Back injuries
- Head injuries
- Cuts, scrapes, and bruises
- Broken or fractured bones
Contact an Experienced Auto Accident Attorney
If you have been involved in a car or auto accident in St. Petersburg or Tampa, you can depend on our firm to help you get through this difficult time. We genuinely care about your best interests and are committed to helping you recover the financial compensation you deserve!
- Look for an attorney with experience. Attorney John Mathias of The Law Offices of John R. Mathias, P.A. has been practicing law since 1988.
- Look for an attorney with extensive training. Our lawyer is board certified by the Florida Bar in the area of Civil Trial Law-an accomplishment few achieve. He has also been certified by the Supreme Court of Florida as a civil court mediator and court-appointed mediator.
- Look for an attorney who understands injury law. Our attorney began his career working for insurance companies including State Farm, Allstate, and Nationwide, defending arson, fraud, and injury claims. Nationwide Insurance Company provided additional negotiation training through the Pepperdine School of Law in California. He now uses this training and experience to fight those companies he once represented on
- Look for an attorney with professional associations. Attorney Mathias is a member of the Florida Justice Association, the American Association for Justice, The Florida Bar, Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers, and the St. Petersburg Bar.
- Look for an attorney who is highly rated. Our firm is committed to excellence. Attorney Mathias is AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, a highly respected attorney ranking service.
Do not hesitate to take action. Contact us today to speak with a St. Petersburg car accident lawyer!